Wednesday, July 7, 2010

07072010 - New Shoe

Wednesday

Third day of class in third quarter and yet I still cannot get rid from programming or coding subject! This semester I am going to learn about Semantic Web Programming which required logic and math. On top of that, cohort 1 students need to write datalog and OWL coding if I'm not mistaken. *grrrrr*

Lets see a present that gave by myself ! I have bought a new high heel which cost me RM75/= . It is a bit pricey but this heel is comfortable (for now) and looks stylish isn't it ?



I'm just went to Seremban to watch Toy Story 3, the story line is nice but not as awesome as I had thought. Sides, finally I able to have checked out N97 and N97 mini. Personally, I prefer N97 rather than N97 mini. Physically, both of these phones don't have much different but obviously the mini version is slightly, yes is just slightly smaller only. So, I still haven't make up my mind yet!

Check out some random photo that I have took~

(My work station and feet!)

(RM1.80 Roti)

(RM 2.50 Tea Eggs)

I have been showering cold water for 2 days! No idea what goes wrong with all the heaters here ...
Fix it !! if not I believe I would get sick soon =="

No comments:

Post a Comment