Sunday, February 7, 2010

07022010 - Week 4

Sunday,

Class as usual but thanks to Professors for canceling the Communication class! Where we have more time to get prepared for assignment and mid-term and presentation and quiz !

I had my Information Modeling Foundations (IMF) mid-term last Friday, morning. To be honest I did not do well, is kinda of disappointed because I thought I'm fully prepared where I read all the notes and text book, word by word. Nevertheless, I did all the exercises in the text book but when I get the exam paper, my brain is blank ! What wrong with you, Michelle ??!?!

I'm thinking whether I suitable to study Master ? I personally felt I'm so stupid! Whatever the mid-term already past and next week I need to do a 40minutes presentation about Honda Asimo then BIM assignment-1 due and BIM quiz ! *piu~~*

I need some refreshing Air please. . . . .

(02022010) - Bak Kut Teh, Seremban

(02022010) - You How Fook~Bak Kut Teh, Seremban

(02022010) -Cendol, Seremban

(02022010) - Traditional Cendol Maker in Seremban


(02022010) -RM 1.20 Cendol, Seremban

(02022010) -In Paul's Class

(02022010) -Our workstation

(02022010) -Our workstation

(02022010) -My workstation

(04022010) - McD !!

No comments:

Post a Comment