Friday, January 29, 2010

29012010 - Week 3

Friday,

Just a quick updated about myself,

How is my life in Nilai ?

Well, I use the word "COOL" to describe it.

These modules are interesting and for sure you would not get sick of bored about it! But eventually it would be confusing if you do not understand one of the chapters or steps.

My basic daily routine is:- (Subject to be changed)

8.00 am - 8.45 am ~ Woke up and get prepared to school
9.00 am - 5.00 pm ~ In the school
5.00 pm - 7.00 pm ~ Dinner, shower, room chore, short nap
7.00 pm - 12.00 am ~ Revision time / Assignment

Day-to-Day photos . . .
(26-01-2010) - Is my freezing classroom

(26-01-2010) - Is my freezing classroom

(26-01-2010) - Janice and me

(26-01-2010) - My workstation!


(27-01-2010) - My new "nerd-nerd" look

(27-01-2010) - Donate 10 cent to Haiti!


(28-01-2010) - Lunch at Aunty Aini (kampung style)

(28-01-2010) - Aunty Aini's Dishes

(28-01-2010) - Lunch at Aunty Aini

(28-01-2010) - Lunch at Aunty Aini

(29-01-2010) - Dim Sum with MBTs' mates

Next week Tuesday I need to submit my very first assignment to Prof.Terry but I have not started anything yet because I wanted to finished revise the textbook and get understand everything first. I would like to know what I'm doing rather than just draw the diagram without any knowledge about it. I'm feeling the pressure now cause all my mates almost finisehed their assignment but I'm still reading here without any draft of the Object-Role-Modeling (ORM) diagram! In additional, besides assignment next week there is another quiz and mid-term exam.

I felt bless with my friendly and helpful classmates who always have the patient to explain everything & anything for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment