Thursday, January 14, 2010

13012010 - MBT

Wednesday,
This evening Inti is welcoming new students from MBT and MBA, they have organized an orientation and CPS high tea reception at the lounge of the Center of Postgraduate Studies.




(Part of the MBT students with Professors)

Well, I'm totally experiencing a culture shock for both study environment and the course itself. A business student further her study in Information Technology field. Since I have decided to walk this pathway in my journey, what I can do now is to perform well for the next 200 days! and graduated as a Master Degree Holder! right ?

Mater in Business Technology is a new postgraduate course offer by Inti and my intake is the pioneer batch! Professor Terry and Professor Tony are taking care us for this whole year so I feel we are the luckiest batch ever!

(Book that is written by both professors - RM129)

(Their autograph)

Up to this time, I feel embarrassing because when the professor is giving tutorial question to us, only ME cannot answer it! but then after few examples go on... I able to solved the questions at last. The professor seem very happy because finally I understood what he is teaching and he praise me onya (good on you).

No comments:

Post a Comment