Thanks to my fellow university mates who have planned a wonderful and joyful dinner for me before I left to Nilai. They are 1)Carter Ng 2)Dillon Lim 3)RachelLim 4)MichelleLim 5)AmandaTang 6)KarHoe 7)ZiPok.
(THANKSssssss)

Truly appreciate their effort because most of them just finished their work but still willing to rush over. We went to Marche, The Curve where the restaurant concept is like a market. Eventually we took too many dishes and it seems the table 58 does not fit for us!

(Sausages)

(Spaghetti with Chicken)

(RootBeer imported from Australia)


Second round we went to Apartment Lounge. My beloved mates ordered me a drink name Long Island Tea which added additional ingredient. However, it still taste GOOD! I have been drinking mixture of different types of alcohol beverages; White wine, Beer and Liquor. Within 10minutes my cheeks are getting red like a tomato! Although, others are start laughing at me because their mission to made me DRUNK is successful! but I was happy also. *weirdo*
(Long Island TEA)

(Heineken!)

(Girls - Mic-Rac-Mic)
(Me & Cart)
(Dillon & Me)
(Me & KarHoe)
(The most funniest expression! Zipok!)
(Group photos before we leave!)


You guys are making me wanted to stay in KL rather than Nilai. I was so sad to leave now because I'm going to miss you guys more and more from today onwards. I will never forget what had just happened today, in additional we should call it bachelors and bachelorettes night!
:pBeing SINGLE always the BEST! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment