Happy "two zero ten"; Happy New Year !
It is first day of 2010 and I woke up early in the morning around 5.30am just to get myself prepared before the journey. I went to market with my mum and sister after we get prepared. My eyes cannot believe what they have seen! Those morning market sellers have not set-up their stalls yet. Wow... is my first time in my entire life, should feel proud of myself :p
The previous blog I had mentioned that I only left 3 hours to sleep, in fact I slept less than an hour so my sister is going to drive "in" (to Ipoh) and I will be driving "out" (to KL). I did not manage to sleep in the car when I have reached Ipoh and settled down, my eyelids were start closing. I just lay on the bed at downstairs and fall into sleep in a blusterous environment, imagine how tired I am? When I woke up is time to have lunch! My uncle brought us to Last Oceon Seafood Restaurant, one of the new restaurant in Kampar.











My turn to drive back to KL and I have speed about 140km/h but still there are cars zoomed helter-skelter which have frighten me too. Highway always is the most scary place for me but thanks god I reached home safely with my family :)
(Last Oceon Seafood Restaurant)
(Menu of the day)
(Dish#1-Four Seasons Dishes)
(Winter)
(Spring)
(Summer)
(Dish#2-Shark Fin)
(Dish#4-Gingers Chicken)
(Dish#5-Prawns)
(Dish#6-Mee)
(Special Guest- Teh Kok San)
My turn to drive back to KL and I have speed about 140km/h but still there are cars zoomed helter-skelter which have frighten me too. Highway always is the most scary place for me but thanks god I reached home safely with my family :)
No comments:
Post a Comment