Thursday, December 31, 2009

31122009 - New Year Eve

Thursday,

Today is the last day of 2009, New Year EVE! I'm wondering what I have been doing for the past 12 months? 1)Study 2)Play 3)Eat 4)Sleep 5)Dream. Then what should I do for the next 12 months? Only two choices left, it is either continue study or work. Human being as an individual always has undecided period but decision have to be made.

Is New Year Eve and I just stay at home watch finished my favourite drama (My date with a Vampire 1) instead of going out to have a eve celebration with friends. What a waste right? Feel so sorry to myself too but what can I do? I need my body and soul get a good rest because the next day, early in the morning I'm going back to Ipoh which requested by my mum. So now I going to bed and my mum will be going to wake me up 3 hours later!

Good Night and Happy New Year! Human!

No comments:

Post a Comment