圣诞快乐~Merry Christmas
(Cascada Last Christmas)
Is Christmas Day, we want to get out of the house and just have fun with our parent rather than staying at home. As my sister and me planned earlier, today we have a "Christmas Day Buffet Hi-Tea" at UTARA COFFEE HOUSE Hotel Armada, Lorong Utara C, Section 52, Petaling Jaya which treat by my brother-in-law.


In the evening, I've dated WilliamYap to Starbuck Coffee because I need one more "Wish" stamp to redeem the 2010 Planner! Thanks for the drink and I promise William that I will treat him a dinner whenever I got my first salary from my first job~ Coincident Siew Wai called him so he is coming over to join us. Well, I think the last time I met him is about two years back.
The nearest Starbuck is located in Pearl International Hotel and their Christmas decoration theme is environment friendly. The Christmas tree and Snow-man is made by empty plastic bottles. The hat of the Snow-man is made by newspaper! Superb~
Christmas Day should receive present right? I received a complimentary exclusive Starbucks Coffee 2010 planner after accumulate of 11 "Wish" stamps. WooHoo...
(2009 Planner & 2010 Planner)
No comments:
Post a Comment