One more day to Year 2010!
This time we no longer drink at OldTown Kopitiam but we have switched the venue to PapaRich. PapaRich has a luscious beverage recipe because most of the beverages contain a special sugar named "gula melaka". Once I have stepped into the cafe, the aroma and sweetness of the drink have been tempting me non-stop!
This time we no longer drink at OldTown Kopitiam but we have switched the venue to PapaRich. PapaRich has a luscious beverage recipe because most of the beverages contain a special sugar named "gula melaka". Once I have stepped into the cafe, the aroma and sweetness of the drink have been tempting me non-stop!
(End of the table)
(The other end of the table)
(Chiew Foong & Tak Wai)
Everyone is crazy about the T-O-A-S-T !
(YING)
So coincident I met someone else . . .
(Mic Lee & her's BF)
(Mic Lee & her's BF)
No comments:
Post a Comment