Saturday, December 19, 2009

17122009 - Genting Higlands

Thursday,

Daniel Tan was here and at first we plan to have a dinner with our ex-Creden-colleagues only but then suddenly he suggest that after the dinner four of us (DT, ML, WY,MF) go to GENTING ! Well, since everyone wanted to go, so we decided to go there half day trip again ! After dinner with Chong, Kilgo and Fen, we go to Genting from Kepong with my car, 8133 Myvi.

I believe DT driving skill, that is why I gave my car key to him. He never disappoint me at all, his skill really damn good!

We reached there around 12.00am (18122009) and they gamble for 3 hours, and I was waiting for them in the casino for 3 hours because I forgot to bring money! Well, I don't wish to borrow money from them although they offer me (rules of gamble).

DT and WY won few bucks and they treat others Starbuck ! Thanks you so much ~ the Starbuck's worker was laughing at us because just a transaction we used four different cards.






We left Genting around 4.30am and reached KL around 5.30am. Somehow after fetch other back and went to DT's house around 6am !! Totally flat and run-out of energy! Even-thought I sleep around 6am but DT phones keep ringing non-stop from morning 7am+ till afternoon yet he still in sleeping mode and I'm the victim. But it was a joyful moment we had in Genting! Miss you DT ! Thanks for your accommodation, blanket, toothbrush, towel and jacket !

No comments:

Post a Comment