Monday, December 21, 2009

20122009 - Tāngyuán

Sunday,

Next week is Dōngzhì Festival (冬至) , also known as the Winter Solstice Festival. Beside CNY eve, Dōngzhì Festival is another festival that request whole family sit together and has a wonderful dinner with Tāngyuán (汤团); a chinese food made from glutinous rice flour as dessert.

This year my mum had decided to eat steamboat as dinner the reason is she lazy to cook so many dishes! Well, actually I hate steamboat but I still will eat without Soy Sauce :) I was shock when I opened my door of the refrigerator.





I always never get full after steamboat, so I ate one instant noodle cup and bread for my supper! While I was busy taking photo, this Ding Dong Bell was busy running here and there so I took a photo of him with a very nice POSE~

3 comments:

  1. Its not call yuanxiao (元宵) festival, its called dongzhi (冬至). Yuanxiao/lantern festival is on the 15th day of CNY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooopp, TQ, I had changed the sentences :p banana is like that lo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhahahaa..u have edited it.. great...
    enjoy the last week of the yr ^^

    ReplyDelete