Wednesday, December 30, 2009

29122009 - Mates Gathering

Tuesday,

2 more days to Year 2010 !

I recently promised "Happen-ing Attacks" team to attend "SMK Taman Yarl Gathering Reunion for Year 2003" at a specific place and a specific time. In the end, I did not show up for this gathering party. Today I personally wanted to treat them a drink at Oldtown Kopitam, Puteri which I really do not want to screw up again (hey, that's one resolution already) but at last they pay back their own drink. Even-thought the number of mates are not as many as that day but smaller group has its own advantage too. At least we manage to communicate with each other very well, right?

(Ying Ying from class 5Y)
(MoonFoon and Me - My Master Motivator)
(GuoYao and Me - If I said 1, he never dare to say 2)

(ChiewFoong & Me - Long Lost Friend)

Group PHOTO - without SeeNee


SeeNee refuses to appear in the photo! Well, she was my classmate when I'm in class 1Y and Kok Leong(KL) is not my classmate at all! but he is a very nice guy. Last but not least, SzeYuen was my classmate too when I'm in form three (3L) and now he is Hailan Kopitiam Boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment