Saturday, May 29, 2010

29052010 - Regret!

Saturday,

So and so and so so so R-E-G-R-E-T.
Wanted to attend Siew Fen's wedding ceremony in Teluk Intan but due to overwhelming of assignments, I didn't arrange proper transportation with my other colleagues last week, that is why I decided not to attend her ceremony. Now I am so regret ... !! I want to go TELUK INTAN!
..... too late =(

Well, actually 29 May is a special date for me! Happy three-years anniversary! I lost my precious in my life yet I still waiting ... hopefully my precious will appear and back to me again.
"米修 米修"

so always keep in mind: Do something you never regret !

By the way, my final exam is on 7 (Mon), 8 (Tue) and 9 (Wed) of June. After that I will get my wings back ! huurayy~ but beforehand I need to pray hard ! hopefully I could passed all the subjects and move to third quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment