Monday, May 31, 2010

31052010 - Final Week

Monday,

This week is my final week for this quarter any everyone from my class seem very stress due to five assignments haven not submitted and three quizzes to go. No matter what, life still go on, we still need to complete all these tasks latest on next week Wednesday.

Today after class, I am totally flat. Had slept for 45 minutes and thought going to dining hall to grab something to eat but then my roommate told me the dining hall is closed down, all the stalls are shift to the new cafeteria where located a floor below of the multipurpose hall.

I'm like "what-the-HECK!"

Gosh, supposedly the dining hall is just right below my hostel area and it is so freaking convenience yet I think the cafeteria is approximate 300 meter away from my hostel. Even though is not that far but whenever you are tired, no matter how near the thing is you also feel FAR right ?


okie... time to wash my stuff, boil water and take bath
~ AND DO REVISION !

No comments:

Post a Comment