Sunday, June 13, 2010

09062010 - Celebration


Wednesday

Final exam is finally over. Believe me, I did not done well for all three papers. I had gave up few major questions which contain 10 marks and above. Just forget about it.

I dated Jane and Janice for dinner right after the night I had finished my final paper. We went to one of the famous Italian Restaurant located in Seremban. They serve delicious food from varieties of spaghetti to pizza. I get to know that the owner of the restaurant is an Italian nation.

(Pancake)
(Tiramisu)


(Baked Cheese)

Before we stepped into the restaurant, we saw Dr. Morgan and Dr. Andy were their having their dinner. So coincident right ? but is because this restaurant is too famous in Seremban. Then we met Paul and Kim and Kim's family. So So ... coincident again!

The table beside us is our professors and the table behind us is Paul and Kim's family. Half of the restaurant was full of MBT team!
O-M-G !
Is Seremban that small !


(Janice, Dr.Morgan, Dr.Andy, Mic)
(Janice and Paul and Mic)

(Janice & Mic & Jane)



3 weeks H-O-L-I-D-A-Y ! HuRayyyyyy~

No comments:

Post a Comment