Wednesday, June 3, 2009

03062009 - I LOVE YOU, MAN

Wednesday

When I just wanted to start my Product & Brand Management (PBM) revision, I received a call from William Yap who promised watch a movie with me today. The movie we watched is "I LOVE YOU, MAN".

(i love u, man)


This movie not our first preference but because of school holiday and its Wednesday so the cinema is quite pack. The movie shows on 6.30pm and we have extra 2 hours to walk around but we decided to eat something. I brought William to Ccozy & Friend, a Korean food corner.

(Ccozy & Friend workstation)


I insist want to shake William's lunch box because Audrew; the owner of Ccozy and Friend taught me that. I ask the waitress, is it need to shake the lunch box before we eat? Then they laugh at me including William =="

(William's lunch box)


(My Chicken Teriyaki)


(Photo of the Day; William & M3)


When we entered the cinema, we wonder are we in the right theater because many MEN in there. A pair of MEN sat on my left side, another pair of MEN sat on William right hand side. A group of MEN sat in front and back of us. After the movie finished, we understand why so many MEN watch it because this movie slightly related to gay matter and more about MEN lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment