It is Statistic Business Management (SBM) final exam and every student allow to bring in a piece of A4 paper which you could write anything there. I wrote an A4 paper which full of past years questions with sample tables, explanation and calculation.
(Front page)
(Back Page)
Actually, with this paper I was full of oomph to score a high distinction for this subject but there wasn't much oomph left after end of the exam. The reason is I don't have enough time to check the answer, I scare the answers from the questions booklet and answers booklet is different. Before the examiner asked us to stop writing, I realize one of the questions I mark wrongly ! Pray hard, hopefully the rest of the answers are in order. However, whichever, whatever, the exam is end and I can't do anything with it already. Just enjoy our lunch celebration at PastaZanmai@Pyramid.
(PastaZanmai @ Pyramid)
I had been there for the third times but I still LOVE it very much! I purposely order a dessert for my own self but in the end finished by other !! haha, sharing mean caring but that dessert taste very good! YUMMY~
(Ice-cream+bananas+cornflakes+cream+sauce)
No comments:
Post a Comment