Tuesday, June 2, 2009

01062009 - OleOle Bali

Monday

We celebrating Wai Yee and Sitt KM at Ole Ole Bali, Solaris-Mont Kiara.

(Main entrance)


The potion of the food for 1 pax is extremely big so we share our food. Four person shared two dishes. Today I did something new. I had learned how to eat lamb chop. I never ate any lamb meat before and my first time has given to Jenny and Fen. =p

(Bali Bali Dishes)


Such an enjoyable night with my fellow mates. Supposedly the particular table is for 6 pax but 13 of us squeezes in it.

(My favourite photo)






The Attendance List:
  1. Wai Yee (Birthday Girl)
  2. Sitt KM (Birthday Boy)
  3. Wai Yen
  4. HinHon
  5. Lauren
  6. Wong SW
  7. Chong KW
  8. Chong's Wife
  9. Kilgo
  10. Jenny
  11. Leon
  12. Siew Fen
  13. M3

No comments:

Post a Comment