Sunday, May 31, 2009

31052009 - Small Step

Sunday

Just finished reading one chapter of the "Small Steps".There is a phase which I think quite meaningful. Let share it to you.

"Life would be like walking upstream in a rushing river. The secret was to take small steps and just keep moving forward. If you tried to take too big a step, the current would knock you off your feet and carry you back downstream."

For Armpit, he set five goals for himself.
Five small steps:-
  1. Graduate from high school
  2. Get a job
  3. Save his money
  4. Avoid situations that might turn violent
  5. Lose the name Armpit
For Michelle, she set six goals too:-(a bit greedy)
Six small steps:-
  1. Graduate from UNIVERSITY
  2. Get a GOOD job
  3. Complete my MASTER !
  4. AVOID situations that might turn violent
  5. Save my MONEY
  6. Be HAPPY
Well, I haven't started my revision yet ! Okay Dokie~ I should start it by today, if not I cannot manage to finished the entire chapters. Wish me GOOD LUCK >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment