Friday, May 29, 2009

28052009 - ShoGun

Thursday

SHOGUN, here I come ! Promotion 50% per pax till 5th of June~ Hell YEAH. I had never been to ShoGun before and today was my first time stepped into that restaurant. We ate Salmon Sashimi till the fullness with soy sauce and horseradish paste. YuMmy YuMmy~

(Random Pics of ShoGun @ Sunway Pyramid)


There was an unhappy incident happened,YeLeng found a cockroach in a bowl ! She actually complaint this matter to the supervisor of the restaurant but the supervisor gave her a lame excuses. Uuuhh~ bad customer service ! YeLeng felt so angry and she called to the HQ of ShoGun and made a complaint. Finally the person in charge agreed to compliment two pax for us. Salute YeLeng !

(Small Step by Louis)


I bought a new book ! Worth Rm 14.50 only ~ I don't know when I can finished reading this book or maybe I only sick of buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment