Thursday
I don't know why today I kept bang on irritating people. Since morning at Forest CarPark a stupid Kembara car don't know how to reserves his car backward and expected me to reverse all the way from middle of the way and he is just coming out from the car park! Who suppose to reverse ?!? He is not a MAN ! Second case was the CIMP students, they are so annoying at the foyer and scratch the table with marker pens. NO MANNERS at all ! Don't know which jungle they crawl out ! At night playing Texas with strangers. A stupid girl keep nagging that we are slow on purpose and she even scold another boy "dickhead". What the hell was going on !!! Beside that, I finally know my mid-term mark for Product & Brand Management. I got 10/20 % ONLY !!! Such a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT ! =( I just received a call from my friend asking me to go out CLUB ! I really wish to follow him go out and CHILL but I can't =="
No comments:
Post a Comment