Saturday, May 9, 2009

07052009 - 13 hours @ Sunway

Thursday

AFTERNOON
From 10.00 am till 11.00 pm I was staying within Sunway areas. After my Statistic Business Management and Product & Brand Management classes, four of us; MicLim, YeLeng, Walter including myself went to Sunway Pyramid to eat our brunch at SushiGroove. Later on Amanda and Terry joined us since they are in the mall too. Special thanks to YeLeng because she treats all of us =) Well, when we step out from SushiGroove, someone from Hit.Fm approched us to join their roadshow where hold at Blue Concourse Entrance. This roadshow hold by Hit.Fm and in conjunction with CORNTOZ by Master Potato. Congratulation to Amanda because she won the games and also short video commercial competition. The prizes that she received are two movie tickets and RM 500! What I got from this roadshow ? I got my goodie bag from Maxis =p

(Victorian vs Hit.Fm Crew @ Sunway Pyramid)



(Victorian vs Hit.Fm Crew & FordRanger @ Sunway Pyramid)



AT NIGHT . . .
I'm having Steamboat Buffet Dinner at TastyPot, Sunway with my group of buddies. I told them the dinner start at 8.00pm but myself reached there around 8.20pm because I went to Pyramid and buy present to Jen afterward I accompany Yew Kee checked the handphone details. As usual I need to pass through traffic jam before I need to reached TastyPot. That is why I'm LATE ! (blaming other people is girl nature)

(TASTYPOT STEAMBOAT BUFFET @ JLN MENTARI)


I having an enjoyable and entertaining dinner. Jen and fen said I looked snazzy, they comment at my Facebook ;p and I felt happy with it =)THANKS FOR YOUR COMPLIMENT !

Jenny McGuire
i love ur STYLE las nite...hehe
Leon oso LOVES it XD
Fen Fen oso adore it Neh
R u Sure u wanna Eliminate it.....??

Siew Fen
yaya..mic mic looks jz nice last nite. score 100% ^^

Jenny McGuire
trendy look...hehe
hair+earing....overall...v
mainly talk abt ur HAIR la...

(My attire of the Day)


(My favourite PHOTO)


The main purpose to have this gathering is to celebrate farewell party for Huanyi which she finally graduate from Creden and belated birthday celebration with Jenny.

(Group Photo !)

No comments:

Post a Comment