Saturday,
Now only I know Andy Lau's so called wife was staying nearby my area. Today I passed by that area and I saw bunch of paparazzi are waiting outside the guard house. I was so regret now ! I should take photo !! After that I head to SS15 to play badminton. Actually I'm not in mood to play badminton because first of all I feel pressure playing with them. Secondly I'm sleepy and tired due to 4 hours sleeping time. Thirdly because others are not coming and I can't play 3 hours continuously. Finally, I want to meet with Daniel because he was here for 3 days only. I feel so bad to my mates because I quit half-way but I only have limited time to met with Daniel so I have to go before the game end. Next, I went home to take a bath and dress nicely while waiting him to fetch me to Midvalley. As usual we eat, walk, drink and chat included my yawning :p
I knew it for ages =.=
ReplyDeleteJust tat i'm not sure where haha...where's it?
last time they was staying at OUG but then now moved to bukit jalil d. I don;t know how to tell you where it is. haha....
ReplyDelete