Monday, August 3, 2009

03082009 - Schooool

Monday

As what we commonly said "Time Flies" !

Today is week 3 of schooling since this semester started on 20072009. As is usual, bunch of work is pending and dateline is around the corner. Moreover, mid semester tests will be taken on week four and five. Meanwhile I have been grumbling weeks ago due to the subjects that I am studying, the reason is I don't know what is going on in the lecture. I look lost in the middle of the Ocean and searching for HELP! By the way, the subjects I am taking are:-
  1. Marketing Planning and Strategic (MPS)
  2. Advance Marketing Research (AMR)
  3. International Marketing (IM)
Definitely I cannot run away from three major assignments from each of these subjects. In order to score high distinction for this semester, I really need to work-out from NOW . . . on other hand I want to PLAY hard and ENJOY for my final semester in University before I am going to enter the workforce.

No comments:

Post a Comment