On one hand I'm listening to chinese song. On the other hand I'm writing my blog. Well I was thinking what to write now. Okie, lets start ! I'm having semester break for one week but it isn't a holiday for me due to overwhelming assignments. Final semester always the toughest ones. Well, after three months I will declare myself as assignments and exam FREE!
Just now I have a short conversation with YeLeng in MSN. We are chatting and feel exciting about this coming event "VU NIGHT" which will hold on first of October! For sure we are going no matter what! God bless me in the month of October because it is my birthday month and I don't want to celebrate it again and again in any of the unwanted places!
Secondly I want to talk about FATE ! As I blogged earlier, I said why god always letting me met my favourite men but never match us together. Another potential man has appeared again. What should I do? What can I do ? or just don't do anything ? Many of my friends said let it be natural and depend to fate. Maybe just maybe I should listen to them. But I do believe you need to grab yours happiness rather then doing nothing. COMPLICATED ! right? Hope I can announce good news to you and I shall received your blessing as well :p
(Doesn't this looks like me? )
No comments:
Post a Comment