Friday
Audrey San had resigned from Pyramid and she is going to New Zealand to work and travel around in the next six months. Although I am just a ex-intern for Pyramid, but I am truly appreciated my mates. Eventually there suppose to be 6 people attending the farewell dinner but ended up only four mice (DavidK, NicoleY, AudreyS, me) plus a stranger guest from Creden (WaiYee) could made it. At first, I had expected DavidK is the only one who taunts me about my new short hair style but surprisingly when he glanced at me and said "Heys you crop your hair ! but its suits you". "I CUT my hair not CROP !" I exclaimed. I am having a wonderful dinner which full of laugh, jokes and joys with them although the venue of dinner was at Asia Cafe. Here, I wish Audrey has a safe, happy and enjoyment journey !
I will always MiSS YOU- ALL
No comments:
Post a Comment