Supposedly today we having a farewell lunch at 3.00pm with Mr JackShen who is going to Australia this coming Sunday but then all the Victorian is late ! What can I do while waiting for the rest was walking around and try my luck to bump any of the Sunwayian. I saw Desmond Phang at the main conciege counter. We chatted a while and I ask him where to buy a BYOB bag. Although I'm not a tree-huggers but just trying to be a nature preserves person =)
(It can be folded to this size as well)
Everyone was in the Pyramid around 4.00pm plus. We decided to have a lunch break at WongKok Char Chan Teng. Victorian who were involved are Rachel Lim, Walter Woo, YeLeng, Michelle Lim, Me, Mak (when back early), JackShen and his gf.

After the lunch, we are invited to Walter house with no purpose. I'm blindly follow them (Walter, YeLeng, MicLim, Rachel) and enjoy the fun with his doggies. His family was so friendly and they actually having dinner together with us! with the red wine as well. I'm overdose of Red Wine and his mum is a good alcohol trainer !
(A chihuahua named KamShe)
(A poodle named Princess)
(A chihuahua named KamShe)
(A poodle named Princess)
No comments:
Post a Comment