Tuesday, July 14, 2009

13072009 - Raymond Choon

Monday

I was wonder which is the best salon for me in Mid Valley and The Garden. Finally I found this saloon; Raymond Choon at The Garden through the touch screen directory. I saw the A4 paper written there "CUT+WASH+BLOW= RM68.00").

(Raymond Choon @ The Garden - Lot S-235A, 2nd Floor)

An oasis of tranquility nested among The Gardens Mall where people congregate to feel at their best! This tropical themed celebrity salon boasts an amazing collection of hair products and new age facilities that will guarantee all visitors a unique experience in hairstyling.

(My Hairstylist; RaySun's name card)

(Operating Hours, address and phone number)

(I'm Ready !)

First time going to a pretty high end salon and I was acting a bit clumsy. Their service really cannot compare to other lower class saloon. Is a Good experience for me but unfortunately I can afford to have a hair cut there every few months.

(Right Side)

(Left side)

SO, what you think ?

Pity Audrey , she was sitting in the saloon waiting for me because we going to watch Ice Age 3 (3D) at 2.00pm. A 3D movie not that fun as I expected. Slightly disappointed toward the movie but no doubt it is a nice comedy movie.

(Wooden Postcard souvenir from Audrey)

No comments:

Post a Comment