Thursday, July 16, 2009

16072009 - Touch n Go

Thursday

Do you ever heard that our "Touch n Go" can be used for 10 years only? After 10 years our card will be expired. One of my family "Touch n Go" cards is going to expired this coming 28th July 2009. My mum and I went to NPE highway office to transfer credit from old "Touch n Go" to the new ones.

Conversation between the seller and me:-

Mic: kak, mahu transfer credit card ini ke "Touch n Go" baru
Seller: mui, sini tak boleh transfer, cuma PLUS highway sana ada service ini. Sini cuma kaunter jualan dan tambah nilai.
Mic: kak, PLUS highway kat mana ya ?
Seller: North-South highway. Highway yang awak guna untuk balik kampung tu.

Why have to made things so complicated ! Just a piece of card, why can't they make it convenience for us. I don't understand why a card must have an expired date ?

W-H-Y ! ? ! ?

4 comments:

  1. haha, there's actually an touch and go office at Tmn Desa. So bad that I can't bring you there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. but she said only available at PLUS wow . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you can called up Touch N Go and ask where else beside the PLUS highway that you can transfer the credit or you already did?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firewire, that expired card still around :p thank for your recommendation, I will check it out ~

    ReplyDelete