Saturday, July 18, 2009

17072009 - Wonderland

Friday

Today I went back to school for tutorial class sign-up. This is my schedule for new semester. Just need to study 3 days per week. *wee*



After that all of us went to a place which I name it as "WonDerLand" :p . Again, let those photos tell you how much fun I have with my university friends.

The 24 Hours Activities

Futsal at Shah Alam Extreme Park
Swimming time after a short tea break
Swim + Drink till night then Dinner Buffet time~

Gaming TIME ; Wii + PS3, unforgettably Boxing game Pool

Sing Karaoke till morning
Morning Walk with Princess
Drink a cup of MILO after the walk

Right after Breakfast, waiting to go home
As you expected, we did not SLEEP for the whole night !
Yes we are MAD !

This is just a small celebration party before lecture start. After this week, we will scratch our head off. There are some funny photos (behind the scene) below. Do take your time to view it.

Naughty little Sina

Oop ~A Wooden bench broken by someone

I JUMP !


DRINK, DRANK & DRUNK !
Someone is drunk and 2 people have to carry him

Just SING !


~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment