Saturday, July 25, 2009

25072009 - TarC Graduation

Saturday,

Wonder how I went to Tunku Abdul Rahman College Graduation Ceromony at Setapak ? By the way, today I attend Amanda Tang convocation.

(Smart Pose for a photo shooting)

Below are my transportation routine :-
  1. I drove and park at Sri Petaling LRT station.
  2. Then I took RapidKL LRT to Bandar Tasik Selatan to met with Mic Lim and we took the RapidKL LRT again to Masjid Jamek.
  3. From RapidKL LRT interchange to Putra LRT and continue out journey to Wangsa Maju
  4. Finally at Wangsa Maju station took taxi to TarC which only cost us RM3.20; I mean the taxi fare.
Sound easy right ? But this routine took 1 hour to reached our destination.

(A graduate Snoopy for graduation girl)
(Graduation Girl & me)

( Muackz, Muacks & Muackxxxx)
( S-M-I-L-E)

(Chinese called this" people mountain people sea")

Wow... I want to post my Convo photo also ! Syok myself =p


Okie Dokie, I am fully satisfied ! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment