Hello EveryBody~Happy Easter Day!
I wanted to colour those eggs in my refrigerator but I know my mum is going to kill me after she found out so I don't dare to take the risk. I miss my water colour, crayon and colour pencil, seems an age ago I never touched one of them. Can you recall when is the last time you used them?
I wanted to colour those eggs in my refrigerator but I know my mum is going to kill me after she found out so I don't dare to take the risk. I miss my water colour, crayon and colour pencil, seems an age ago I never touched one of them. Can you recall when is the last time you used them?

Just want to share two short videos from me...
(MicLim's Birthday surprise)
(The most embarrassing moment in my life)
Enjoy ! :)
No matter what, I have to finish my Asimo report by tomorrow which has been hanging over my head for quite some time already.
No comments:
Post a Comment