Sunday, April 25, 2010

18042010 - tHe Curve

Sunday

Suppose going out to celebrate someone birthday but the main actor so called "aeroplane" us. Fine, from birthday celebration day, we have switch it to girls outing day. Three of us went to Bubba Gump at The Curve, What can I say about this restaurant?! I LOVE BUBBA GUMP! Food that they served are freaking nice in presentation and taste awesome! Although, each dish is pricey but do guarantee you 100% fully satisfied !





After lunch, we walked around Curve and suddenly I glanced someone whose has a muscular body. He is not a muscleman for somebody but is promoting some sort of protein or muscle builder food in the middle of concourse.


Later on we find place to have our dinner again. Time flies ~
I get attracted to the pianist who is playing romantic song at one of the restaurant named "The Garden". Without any further considering, we have decided to eat our dinner there yet so coincident there is a place in-front the piano which provide me a very nice view towards the pianist =)





Try to defenestrated a clock to see if time flies ?

Nope, time won't flies. Just that happy moment pass faster than the normal one.

No comments:

Post a Comment