The current me always tied two half-up ponytails to school. Its looked good, aren't there? with my newly bought black colour Giordano jacket which kept me warm whenever I felt cold in the class.
Since is first week of class, students usually take things slow and I do have extra time to decorate my personal board in my room. Some photos and cards, may motivate me to study. On other hand, it do always remind my family and friends are always there for me 24/7. XoXo....Since my class end so early, I feel lazy to go out dinner and I bought one box of cereals that contain mixture of berries including raspberries, blackcurrants, cranberries, blueberries and cherries with chilean flame raisins, sultanas and cereals. Sound so healthy right ? Yes, I am. Nowaday I always drink milk so hopefully I could recover all the calcium that I had lost. I'm well-informed by the expert that my calcium level is worst than a 50+ woman after I had done some sort of bone test. What the heck right?!?
Nonetheless, Prof Tony has given us Business Analysis first assignment and we have to hand-up next Thursday (15042010). Busy and exhausted life is going to start again.
Must work harder for this semester and try to achieved A+ :)
No comments:
Post a Comment