Saturday, September 18, 2010

17092010 - Portabello Mushroom

Friday,

Baked Portabello Mushroom with Ham and Cheese. Looks nice but I fall sick for a week. Doctor said I might have allergic reaction towards raw mushroom spores. Ok... I would not touch raw mushroom anymore, clearly I have a high sensitivity towards it.



Ingredients:
  • 1 Portabello Mushroom (I'm using medium sized here)
  • 2 teaspoon Butter
  • 1/2 slice Ham, cut into 3 or able to fit mushroom
  • 1/2 slice Cheese
  • Parsley Flakes (optional)
How to do it:
  1. Remove stalk from mushroom and clean it with a damp cloth.
  2. Spread some butter on the cap of the mushroom abd put the rest on the underside. If you have butter spray, use that instead.
  3. Put the mushroom with underside up.
  4. Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 2 minutes.
  5. Turn the mushroom around and continue bake for another 1 minutes.
  6. Turn the mushroom underside up again and place ham on it and spread a little butter on the top ham. If the mushroom is to dry add more butter.
  7. Bake for a 1 minute.
  8. Top with cheese and continue baking till cheese melts.
  9. Remove and top with parsley flakes if you like.
  10. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment