Monday,
Went to MidValley and TheGarden to buy GalaxyS, unfortunately both of these stores said "Out Of Stock" and the phone is only for sale to those who not signing Maxis package. grrrr.... frustrated !
Yet this evening I am so freaking embarrassing. I went to Bangsar with Daniel, WaiYee and her sister to chill at a bar. When everyone orders a pint of beer, I decide to have a bottle of Hoegaarden and some snack and a pizza. As usual, we have a nice chat, beer and food for few hours. Went we finished and paid the bill then we walked to the car park but when I stood up I felt uncomfortable. Me, myself cannot stand still and even cannot walk in a straight line. While waiting for Daniel goes to the washroom I have a feeling wanted to puke so I slowly walked to the washroom but my vision became dark and darker therefore I have to find somewhere to sit down if not I would faint. Luckily I could find a bench in-front of Dome.
In the meanwhile breath some fresh air my phone rang. Daniel was calling me and ask where am I. Since I feel slightly better so I decide to find them. I stood up and walked within 5 steps, I feel dizzy again, fortunately I saw Daniel was coming over to find me. I just went to him then hold his arm tightly, lay my head on his shoulder, close my eyes and throw my handbag to him. During that time he got stunned and asked "what's wrong with you?". I don't have to speak much because they know I am drunk!
At the same time, they could not find a ways to the car park but I no longer can stand or walk. I went back to the bench in front of Dome and asked Daniel sat beside me so I could lay on his shoulder and rest. Daniel get panic when I said want to puke ! That is so funny. All in all, I still manage walk to the car park and feel much more better.
Just a bottle of Hoegaarden, how come I get drunk so easily ? Again it had proved that I'm a lousy drinker, is a bloody lousy. *sob sob*



No comments:
Post a Comment