Today I'm not in MOOD because yesterday I argue with the person that I most concern of. I decided to give myself a holiday. It is useless for me to stay in the room, facing the computer and do nothing although I haven't finished my assignments. Do you think I still have that state of mind to continue my assignments? The answer is NOPE !
I decided to find Jen and both of us went to hang out at a cafe located in Bandar Puteri, Puchong.
(Prada Cafe)
(~Mic & Jen~)
Nice atmosphere, cooling and relaxing little cafe. I think both of us had been sitting and chatting there more than two hours. With Jen's laptop, we even video conference with V-Lic whom currently working in China. Miss him so much !
(Da 3 of US)
Somehow, the price of the drinks isn't that expensive and they do provide good service to us :p
WoOt ! I got my first birthday present from Jen !
(A dress from La' Sis Bouq)
I bought it from La' sis, the place where my mate; SeeNee is working at. In the first place I don't have any intention to buy any clothes cause my purpose to go there is to pay a visit to my mate but at last I have tried out few clothes too :p I was shock when I'm taking money out from my purse to pay then Jen stopped me and said"Is your birthday present". WOW... S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E ! Thanks a lot girl !
No comments:
Post a Comment