Monday, September 21, 2009

20092009- IpoH

Sunday

2009 2009 ! Such a beautiful date ~

MoonCake Festival is around the corner! My family need to deliver a dozen of Mooncake back to Ipoh. Well, luckily it isn't much cars on the road but I was still driving around 60-80 km/h which is consider slow compared to my usual speed because of speed traps and false police board is everywhere under the bridges. I took about an hour to reached the yellow beautiful bridge where normally we used 30-45 minutes to reached there. My sister who sat besides me is going to be in fishing mode soon but before she fall into sleep, she said "Why today you drive so slow?" and I answered her," I scare ma...." Later on, when my mum was asleep, I start to speed (120-130km/h) but I'm driving Vios so the style I'm driving is a bit clumsy. However, I reached my mum's hometown safely =)

We always go to K@mpung Tu@l@nG eat SEAFOOD






(Wen Tau Long)

(Prawnsss)

(Taufu)

(Black pepper PORK)

(Crab)

(Soft Crab)

I have snapped few of the K@mpung Photos. . .

(Tree and houses)

(Shop-lots and Cars)

That is the only things you can see from my hometown . . .

(nephew & me)


No comments:

Post a Comment