Today is Raya Holiday but my hardworking group members going to have a group discussion at school. Advance Marketing Research Marketing is killing US ! *GGggrrr.... *
Somehow we need to do an interview with a friend which required us to record the entire interview session AND our lecture wanted us to show her a written transcript ! I was planning to interview my beloved Jen but she went back to her hometown due to Raya holiday. Since my group member so concern about it and I don't want them to get scolded by our lecturer because of ME. I decided to find Su Cheng to help me out and she said "YES" xoxo.
I went to her house after the meeting and because we didn't met for quite sometime so we chat chat chat and CHAT but we only did that after I have done the interview with her ;p Well, although this is my assignment and yet I'm the one who supposed to plan the transcript but then SuCheng was treating me so good, she wrote the entire transcript for me. Thanks DEAR ! Besides that SHE is the one who influences me to be LEEHOM's fan ! Yea babe, both of us are mad of Leehom :p
(Su has borrowed me some LeeHom's VCD)
No comments:
Post a Comment