I hate V-I-R-U-S ! I didn't surf porno web, I just go to Google to search information for my Marketing & Planning Assignment which going to due on FRIDAY (18092009) yet I have not started my report (0% progress)! Then suddenly the imitation Window Defender asked me to download a file because my computer was experiencing a critical level of virus.

However, I still need to finished my assignment, unfortunately my laptop is performing very slow. I decided to go Siew Fen's house to do finish the rest of my report and Jenny wanted to borrow her laptop to me. Gosh.... it was so sweet right ?
(Screen-shoot)

However, I still need to finished my assignment, unfortunately my laptop is performing very slow. I decided to go Siew Fen's house to do finish the rest of my report and Jenny wanted to borrow her laptop to me. Gosh.... it was so sweet right ?
No comments:
Post a Comment