Saturday, September 19, 2009

19092009-Taiwanese Tea Room

Saturday

Today I have a duty, that is fetching my mum to Sunway Pyramid to buy MoonCake ~We had dated my sister to met at there, the reason is they want to buy "round round" mooncake back to Ipoh tomorrow. Before hand we must fill up our stomach first. We went to tried out the newly opened restaurant called Xian Ding Wei - Taiwanese Tea Room at LG 1 Blue atrium.



(Pot Jasmine Tea)

(Mixed Fruit Tea)

(Sauce for Hot Pot)

(Mini Hot Pot)

(Mini Hot Pot with Sugar Cane Soup)

(Meat and Vege for Hot Pot)

(Slides of PORK)

(THE B-I-L-L)

Overall the food that we had ate taste good but if you are not in a good mood please do not consider to eat there because all the waiter and waitress served without a SMILE ! Last but not least, I bought something which I wanted it for a long time. its called "MP3/WMA wireless FM Modulator".


Tomorrow going to be driver again but this time the destination is "IPOH" ! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment