Monday, March 9, 2009

08032009 - Job as an "Extra"

Saturday,

First time doing "Extra" job or known as "K Leh Feh" with the agent called TalentCasting for a hair cream advertisement. The venues took places at PutraJaya Percel E and Kementerian Belia Dan Sukan.


(Location Map for Advertising Shooting)


At the first venue we (Michelle Lee and I) only pretending seat at the mamak and chat. This shoot took us around one hour !


(Percel E @ Putrajaya)



The second part is indoor hall just like a concert feel. Just a simple shoot we actually stayed there around 2pm-11pm.
(Hall in Kementerian Belia Dan Sukan @ Putrajaya)
Actually we can't go home if they haven't finished the screen shoot. The problem is, I don't know when they going to finished it, they may finished after 2am ?!?! I can't imagine what I would be if went home after 2am. Fortunately my agent is a nice guy, he actually release us earlier without his boss, producer and other talents acknowledgement. It's not easy to earn RM 100 :)


Opp.... almost forgot to share something. While we hiding in the toilet, Michelle Lee ask me what is this ? (look at the photos below)


(Sanitary Pad)



Without further thinking, I just answered her "CONDOM" ! Afterward both of us laugh because where to find 40 cent condom in a female restroom ? It is also the first time I saw Tampon sale in the toilet :p


(Tampon)

No comments:

Post a Comment