BUBBA GUMP !! One of my favourite restaurants although the price of the foods are bloody expensive but I still love it so much. Tonight gathering with my ex-colleagues from Creden which I didn't met more than half a year except Jen and Leon. The main purpose I went there is to meet up with Mr Dylan because I wanted to play TimeCrisis3 with him. He is Pro.
(Group Photo, from the left: Ima, CC lee, Leon, Jen, Mic and Dylan)
I love Bubba Gump because of the environment and the interior design of the restaurant. It is so special and creative. The staffs are so friendly and you will get touched by their warm services.
(This is part of the Bubba Gump Restaurant Layout @ Sunway Pyramid)
(The Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market LOGO)
The Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market is a chain of seafood restaurants inspired by the 1994 film Forrest Gump.The Bubba Gump restaurant is named after the movie's main characters Benjamin Buford "Bubba" Blue and Forrest Gump, who were inspired to go into the shrimping business per Bubba's suggestion.
No comments:
Post a Comment