Wednesday
Today after class I went back to CREDEN ! I actually go into the office (1st floor) and chat with GC Lee, Fen, Jen, Soo, Kilgo and MY BOSS !! I'm very happy and I misses the office environment very much ! Just now my buddy's ex-boyfriend called me. He actually wants to make things clear between him and my buddy. But unfortunately my information is limited. I found out, in a relationship we should express EVERYTHING to our partner and not to keep unhappy feeling within our own self because the other half won't know what you are thinking, they are not GOD ! It is a unhealthy practice for a relationship in the long-run. Tomorrow is my Product and Brand Management (PBM) test one but I haven't do revision yet. Cool ?!? Actually I don't have any mood to study due to the hurts feeling still haven't fully recovered yet. *sob sob* :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment