Rain Rain Go Away, Come Another Day
(Photo of The Day )
Early morning before I woke up, I heard a loud thunder storm and lightning that made me feels lazy to go lecture.
(Cloudy sky with thunder and lightning)
As I expected the traffic must be terrible so I purposely departed from my house earlier which around 8.10am but still can't escape from the traffic jam and I used ONE hour to reached my destination (Sunway-U) !
(Traffic Jam before I turned to the Kesas Highway)
(Raining cat and dog @ Kesas Highway)
(Traffic Jam @ Kesas Highway)
(Traffic Jam again @ LDP Toll)
(Traffic Jam AGAIN ! After the LDP Toll)
When I reached school, the car park is FULL and CLOSE ! No choice, I need to park opposite the forest car park which I hate it ! Somehow while parking my car, I actually bang into the fencing! In additional, I need to cross the stupid busy roads under the rain with a stack of files and book which extremely heavy. Seriously today really not my DAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment