Sunday, March 22, 2009

21032009 -Tarot Reading

Saturday,

Although I am a freethinker but I love to play tarot card reading. The first time I played tarot was in Hong Kong. This is my second time giving someone to read my MIND ! In my opinion, tarot card reading is quite accurate. I would give 80% accuracy ! I was asking general life of myself and he (tarot card reader) actually allowed me to ask as much questions as I like and the fee is RM80 (sound quite expensive??). In conclusion both of my study and relationship matter for the entire year not that good. But I believe myself more than the card but no harm refer to the tarot as a guideline right ? because how you want your life to be is determine by ourself. Don't made the fate control our life ! We control the FATE !

(My Tarot Card Reader's Name Card)



(Type of services)

No comments:

Post a Comment