Monday, March 23, 2009

23032009 - L’Oreal Star Search Season 3

Monday,

Such a surprising day ! As usual, I reached school and paid my outstanding fee at the finance department then I went to cafeteria to met my gang of friends. I wondering what are they doing at the L’Oreal's booth. While walking toward them, I was thinking why today Louis Mak's hairstyle so nice and Jack was posing for photo shooting. Then I realized there were few hairstylist standing around ! It is actually a L'Oreal event called Star Search Season3. Without further consideration I immediately fill in the form then hair-do after that photo shoot ! *wee* I'm kind of interested with this type of event although I'm not that pretty and photogenic. Too bad because I'm rushing to Mr Cheok class at 2.30pm so I can't hair-do my hair nicely somehow today I didn't make up ! *eeuh* wasted !

(Photo took at Sun-U's Cafeteria @ L'Oreal Booth)



(From your left is Louis Mak, Michelle, JackShen)


(Louis Mak & Me ~ he looks handsome with this hairstyle)



For more information regarding this event, please log on to http://www.uth.com.my/ & http://www.et-hub.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment