Saturday, March 6, 2010

07032010 - 2 weeks to go

Sunday

Confirm 16032010 and 17032010 is our final exam! *piew* time flies ! Last week was fully occupied by assignments and quiz where is nearly took half of my life off. Final week doesn't make any changes and I believe life is getting harder compared to last week. No matter what, am still trying to score and pass for this semester.

Shakespeare study room

Assignment discussion

Guess what is this !

Everyone get one of it

Is banana leave!





Mushroom Tea, IceRoom

Black Sesame Ice-cream, Ice room

Lotus Rice Rm 5, Ice room

Hmm...
This is a fruit but I never see it till my room-mate intro it to me. It looks ugly but taste GOOD! suitable for those people who loves SOUR food.


Coming Sunday is my Degree Graduation Ceremony ! Woott.... Can't wait for it! I miss all my Victoria University mates and lecturers so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment