Wednesday, March 31, 2010

28032009 - BBQ again

Sunday

Same place
Same time
Same food
Same host
but different barbecue pit. WHY ?
because is raining! so we shift all the flaming charcoal to the back-up portable pit. This is the first time I experience indoor barbecue somehow is raining but it is fun! We just want to finished all the remaining food that have left. Only 20 pieces of chicken wings, sausages and fish balls.





I shall buy more pimple cream due to two days continuous barbecue! My pimples must be happily cooperate with acne and together workout on my face from today onward. Any better way to destroy them? hm... they are so annoying, aggravating, bothersome, disturbing, irritating, troublesome and vexatious!! I want to KILL them permanently.
Two weeks holiday is totally NOT enough for me !
I need more holiday :( may I ?

(Camera time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment