Monday,
Was planning to take-away Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) for dinner since I had planned to go Giant to buy something. Ended up, now I am eating a healthy cereal (yogood) imported from Belgium with FreshMilk where I just bought it from Giant. Guess what had happened in between ?
My room-mate is a superb healthy girl who ates lot of fruits and other nutrition food. We were discussing about acne and she said I ate too much fast food which also one of the acne causes. Well, after she has brain-washed me. I decided to eat as healthy as her! Just for today :p and I have sacrificed my KFC~ onya~
Today Professor Tony returned back our assignment 2 and my group get full mark ! Woot...
Never expected ! Fortunately I have bunch of helpful mates who always support and teach me... expecially my SQL master, Wilson Hooi.
Ok, back to work now... is studying Information Modeling about UML!
The battle has Begun . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment